The OG Camera Bag
This post may contain affiliate links
I recently upgraded my camera bag to one a bit bigger because the (super cute one) I had been using just wasn’t big enough anymore. *Sad face*
The Koolertron DSLR SLR Camera Canvas shoulder bag was my original bag that saw me through many years and even more photo adventures. I actually still have this baby for when I want to downsize during my travels.
The New Camera Bag
My new camera bag- Nikon 5874 Deluxe Digital SLR Camera Case. This bag holds everything I need with a little room to spare, which is pretty nice for when I need to carry other things as well. Plus… I’m a Nikon girl.
WHAT’S IN THE CAMERA BAG
- I don’t have the latest and greatest camera, but it does the job. Eventually I hope to upgrade to a full frame, but for now I have my trusty Nikon D3100.
- Business cards- I got these super cute and super nice business cards through Moo!
- Extra memory cards in a water proof memory card case.
- External flash.
- Extra camera straps.
- Holga camera lens for when I want to get extra creative.
- Battery charger. Running out of battery is the WORST.
- A plastic bag to diffuse the light from my flash. Sometimes you have to use an external flash for lack of other equipment/light, but personally I hate how harsh it can look. I use a plastic bag to diffuse some of the light when needed!
- Extra lens- 55-200mm lens. When I bought my Nikon, several years ago, I purchased it as a kit, with two lenses, one of which was this 55-200mm lens.
- Lens pen– Let’s be real, as much as we try to keep our lenses spot free, life happens and sometimes they get dirty. This pen has been so useful when I’m out shooting on location and either get dirt or sand near my lens. Much to my chagrin,
The Camera Strap
I got this super cute camera strap for my birthday. It’s by FOTO, and I have The Skinny in Dutch. Unfortunately it is currently sold out, but you can sign up for an email list that will notify you when it’s back in stock!